200K+ Views for NorsePlay!

Woah!
NorsePlay's global viewership has crossed the 200K mark!

[at this point all of Midgard has at least some light grey!]

I want to thank you all for your clicks, views, reads, comments, and follows over the past nearly 13 years of NorsePlay's mythological investigations, exploratory content, and curation! 

As it stands NorsePlay is currently getting ~4,000 views a week, which says sooooo much about the world's fascination with Norse Mythology, the study of Norse Lore, and its reception & intersection with popular culture. There's something within these stories that people desire, a truthfulness beyond the surface and woven into the fibers of them that feels deeply real, which for me personally is why I can't stop gazing into its bottomless Well Of Wyrdness and writing (and making maps!) about what I find for myself and for you. I appreciate you trusting me enough to present the wonder of it all through my eyes.

In the surmounting of this second landmark number, I've two small asks: I would like more of you to hit that blue button at left on this page (or under the hamburger at left on your mobile) and choose to follow publicly. I know most of you follow privately, but I would love to see your face in the little public mosaic at left as a visible show of support, plus it's a feel good as a writer to know you're actually there (since Bloggers can't see the private follow numbers) and I would find it a nice proactive motivator. And second, feel free to comment (positively/constructively) more. I know most people aren't writers but if you just would like to react with "hey neat!" or "that's cool!" if you're moved by the entry, it would also be sweet to hear it. Thanks in advance!

Note that this 200K+ is only the view count after the blog's move from mid-2023, before which it had gotten 27.8K at its previous URL, so really it's more likely just over 230K. (Hey Blogger, where's my shiny wall plaque?)

I would also like to see view counts & followers for the other 8 worlds so let me know if you've got some Yggdrasil-networked cybervættir 'bots that can get me those numbers. 📊🌳

Again, wherever you're tuning in from thank you all so, so, so much for your time, attention, respect, and love! The love is mutual! Hails to you, NorsePlayers worldwide!

#    #    #

Guillermo Maytorena IV knew there was something special in the Norse Lore when he picked up a copy of the d'Aulaires' Norse Gods and Giants at age seven. Since then he's been fascinated by the truthful potency of Norse Mythology, passionately read & studied, embraced Ásatrú, launched the Map of Midgard project, and spearheaded the neologism/brand NorsePlay. If you have employment/opportunities in investigative mythology,  field research, or product development to offer, do contact him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NorsePlay's a Byrnaserker!

Floki: The Fallen God series announced ... or not?

Map Of Midgard Project update: Final goal of 1000+ mappoints exceeded! What's next?